Mother's Day Block Printed Tote Bag
This 2.5-3 hour workshop will step you through the process of personalising a canvas tote bag with hand carved stamps.
This is the perfect workshop to book with your Mumma or special Mum figure!
Saturday May 13th
At The Workshoppery
25 Barkly Street, Ballarat
(Next to A Pot of Courage Cafe)
Parking available off Princes Street, then follow the ramp up to Barkly Square.
What will you take home?
- a personalised canvas tote bag
-a matching handmade Mother's Day Card
- a collection of reusable handmade stamps to use on future creative projects
What will be provided?
- all equipment including a small soft-carve block
- lino carving tools and brayers/rollers
- fabric block printing ink
- blank canvas tote bag and high-quality cardstock to print on
- teaching of basic block printing and design skills
- expert instruction on how to make your own stamps using soft-carve block
- light morning tea
- a lovely arty space to get creative in